— Sofi Papamarko, Relationship Columnist & Contributor to
The Huffington Post and The Globe & MailIf your reserved nature is making it difficult for you to date and form friendships, here is some good news:
- Your shyness isn’t entirely your fault
- You can improve in ways you never thought possible
From Shy To Social: The Shy Man’s Guide to Personal & Dating Success goes far beyond simple dating pointers by providing practical assignments and cutting-edge advice for the love shy man to build social aptitude and improve dating success. An extensive reference manual on social improvement, From Shy To Social teaches you how to gain confidence in everything from telephone manners to group interaction to directly approaching women for conversation. Each assignment builds on the skills learned previously to lift your social and dating ability to an exciting new level.
Follow the advice & practical assignments to:
- Improve style, body language and voice tone
- Eliminate passivity and become confidently assertive
- Build one-on-one and group conversational skills
- Reduce anxiety when talking to women
- Increase your online dating success
- Build friendships and get invited out more often
- Learn approach skills for the street, bars, bookstores, and more
- Learn proper dating behavior so you no longer get the brush-off for a second date
Also included is a discussion of female psychology and actual transcripts of conversations that led to phone numbers and dates with women. The real-world assignments will help you become the better man you want to be, getting the social life you deserve.
- Used Book in Good Condition