Whether it’s the first date, fifth date, or 500th date you’re looking for, this book has you covered.
In this #1 Amazon best-selling book you will learn…
* FIFTY powerful, unique, cost-effective dates to impress your partner with
* What women are ACTUALLY looking for on a date (Hint: It’s not what you think)
* How to completely eliminate the awkwardness of payment on any dates
* Nine romantic date structures that will have her bragging about you to her friends and family for months
* How to start your dates (Do this wrong and you’re shooting yourself in the foot before you even pick her up)
* The SIX different styles of dates that you can fit to your specific personality
* Powerful date structures and ground rules that will empower you to be able to plan your own personalized dates
I personally guarantee that you will be able to build more romance, spontaneity, and connection into your relationship – no matter what stage it’s in.
This will be a secret weapon that you can keep on your phone/computer and use to continuously WOW your partner(s).
Every one of the dates that I have put in this book has passed three major criteria before it lands on these pages. It has to be 1) powerful; 2) time efficient; and 3) cost effective.
Enjoy your book!
For more information on Jordan Gray, check out his website at http://www.jordangrayconsulting.com/
What are others saying about the book?
“This book is really great and has incredible detail about the 50 date ideas. I love how every idea is broken down and laid out well. I plan on trying every one of them if I can. No doubt a 5/5.”
– Dani G.
“Yes, there are lots of great ideas for dates in here. More importantly there is priceless information about mindset that has altered my how and why of all my dates henceforth.”
– J. Newberry
The dates ideas themselves are where the magic is at. No boring “dinner and the movie theatre” here (Do people still do those? Why? You can’t talk for 2 hours, go and CONNECT already!). There’s the classic stuff like “People watching” and “Mini-Golf”, but then there’s the more creative things like “Spanish Themed Night-In”, “Sexy Jenga”, and “Build a fort together” (personal favourite). The date ideas start with a quick description, a 5-star system broken down into various ratings from conversational ease, to cost, to “brag worthiness”. Then it illustrates the Fine Print, Built-in Benefits, and Troubleshooting. The reading is light, simple, and to-the-point.
– J. Wang
“The book is packed with a huge range/variety of creative dates. It goes into great detail in highlighting the pros/strengths of each date depending on what you’re looking for (physical intimacy, emotional intimacy, conversational ease, and cost-effectiveness). There’s also awesome feedback and suggestions for what to do when something doesn’t go as planned (this is real life, after all).
All I can say is this book is a MUST READ for any guy (or even girls!).”
Pick up your copy today!